Women2020 Launch Event
The launch of the Women2020 platform will take place in Brussels on Friday, 8 March 2013, 12:00-14:00 at DIGITALEUROPE, in honor of the 102nd celebration of International Women’s Day. This event will take the form of an invitation-only luncheon, for a total of forty speakers and attendees, on the topic of Women Contributing to Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Europe.
Keynotes will be given by the following panel participants, followed by Q&A and moderated discussion with luncheon attendees:
- Ms. Silvana Koch-Mehrin, Member of European Parliament
- Ms. Zita Gurmai, Member of European Parliament and President, PES Women
- Ms. Agnès Hubert, Gender Expert, President Barroso’s Bureau of European Policy Advisers
- Ms. Saskia Van Uffelen, CEO of Bull Benelux and Digital Champion of Belgium
- Ms. Mary Collins, Policy Officer at the European Women’s Lobby, presenting EWL’s recent report on the Europe 2020 Strategy, “Ticking Clock”
Female Board Pool Belgium Launch: As part of the Women2020 launch, Female Board Pool Belgium will open nominations for inclusion in the Female Board Pool Belgium database of “qualified women for Europe’s boardrooms.”
The entire event will be live-streamed online for public participation.
Women2020 Launch Rapporteur: Ms. Inge De Prins
Attendance: Please visit the below link and submit an Attendee Nomination form to the organisers If you would like express interest in attending this or future Women2020 events. Please note that due to strict space limitations, submission of a nomination form does not, unfortunately, guarantee invitation to a Women2020 event.
Partners & Sponsors: For inquiries on how you or your organisation can support the Women2020 initaitive, please contact us.
The Women2020 platform is made possible by the generous contribution of our partners and sponsors.