Young Women2020 Event
The fifth and final 2013 event of the Women2020 platform will take place in Brussels on Tuesday, 17 December,18:00-20:30. This event will take the form of a dinner briefing for a total of forty speakers and attendees on the topic of Young Women for Europe 2020. Thanks to Cisco Belux, our hosts, several places for this event have been made available free of charge. To reserve a place, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/youngwomen2020
Young Women for Europe 2020:
Promoting Young Women for Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Europe
18:00-18:50 – Registration and networking dinner
18:25-18:30 – Host welcome
18:30-18:50 – Keynote Mr. Mikael Gustafsson, Chair, European Parliament FEMM Committee on Women’s Rights and Gender Equality
18:50-19:40 – Panelist presentations moderated by Ms. Cheryl Miller, Founder of Women2020
- Ms. Amelia Andersdotter, Member of European Parliament
- Ms. Alison Storey, European Acquisition Quality Manager, CISCO
- Ms. Daniela Gomes, Partner & CEO, Octopux Consulting
- Ms. Anneke Burger-Tebbens Torringa, CIO GDF Suez Energy Holland
- Ms. Caroline Jenner, CEO, JA-YE
- Ms. Laura Hemmati, Founder, Leadarise
19:40-20:25 – Discussion with Attendees & Online Participants
20:25-20:30 – Closing Remarks
Live Webstreaming: The entire event will be live-streamed here for public participation.
Women2020 Rapporteur: Ms. Inge De Prins
2013 Series: This is the fifth and final event in a series of high-level Women2020 gatherings taking place throughout 2013, addressing topics related to women’s contribution to achieving the Europe 2020 vision. The entire agenda is the following:
- COMPLETED: 8 March (12:00-14:00 at DIGITALEUROPE, Brussels): Women for Smart, Sustainable & Inclusive Growth: Promoting the Contribution of Women to Achieving the Europe2020 Vision
- COMPLETED: 25 April (8:00-10:30 at DIGITALEUROPE, Brussels): Women in STEM for Smart Growth: Promoting Women’s Education, Jobs and Leadership in STEM Sectors in Europe
- COMPLETED: 15 May (8:00-10:30 at Google, Brussels): Women in Enterprise for Sustainable Growth: Promoting Women-led Innovation and Enterprise, and Women Entrepreneurs in Europe
- COMPLETED: 14 November (8:00-10:30 at GSMA, Brussels): Women in Leadership for Inclusive Growth: Promoting Women in Public & Private Sector Leadership
- COMPLETED: 17 December (18:00-20:30 hosted by CISCO in Brussels): Young Women for Europe 2020: Promoting Young Women for Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Europe
- 6 March 2014 (18:00-20:30 at DIGITALEUROPE in Brussels): Release Event Women2020 Action Plan
Action Plan: In collaboration with our media partners, Business Incubator Magazine and New Europe, a Women2020 Action Plan will be published at the beginning of 2014 on the basis of the Women2020 dialogues.
Please sign our petition supporting 40% Women on Europe’s Boards of Directors!
Partners & Sponsors: For inquiries on how your organisation can support the Women2020 initaitive, please contact us.
The Women2020 platform is made possible by the generous contribution of our partners and sponsors.